Thursday 2 July 2015

Because we are all human!

So this week has been difficult...

Well as I said we are all human, so we have good times but we also have bad times. After Father's Day I had a little blip as a decade on it's no easier and I was feeling a little sorry for myself and also for friends in the same position :-( 


Anyway I fell off the wagon I'm afraid. Chocolate was consumed, alcohol was drank and ZEN was practically forgotten about so we weren't exactly heading for a good end to the week. 








1" ADDED to my chest (shouldn't complain I guess) and nothing lost elsewhere. However, ever trying to see the positive in things, it does mean I didn't gain elsewhere! If you would like to know more about ZEN Bodi then click here to watch an amazing video about the science behind it!  I'll update you early next week how this week has gone...

We've just had some amazing company news which I really want to shout about as it's so exciting! 

Jeunesse has just had a record breaking month: 
  • $120 million in Global Sales
  • 116,818 NEW Distributors joined the business 
  • 13 NEW Diamond Directors
  • 2 NEW Double Diamond Directors
I personally am due to hit Jade executive any day now, building some great relationships with new friends along the way and loving every minute.

To top it all my skin feels amazing and is still clear and glowing! It feels so soft and smooth and for the first time in probably 25 years I feel confident to go without makeup during the day a lot of the time. I certainly didn't think at 40 I'd be saying that! I cannot recommend the LUMINESCE range enough. Why not try it for yourself, Jeunesse are so confident in their products that they come with a full 30 day money back guarantee.

We really are ONE TEAM, ONE FAMILY,  ONE JEUNESSE!

I'll leave you with one final quote which I love...

Great things in business are never done by one person.  They're done by a team of people.  
Steve Jobs

Peace and out, Fay x

http://www.faystephenson.jeunesseglobal.com/
https://www.facebook.com/BYouBFlawless/  


No comments:

Post a Comment