Tuesday 23 June 2015

Exploring the Secret of ZEN BODI

Are you ready for ZEN BODI...


A powerful system that targets the three stages of fat loss.

SHAPE - Balance Cravings

FIT - Drop Inches

PRO - Get Toned

It'a a carefully formulated holistic approach to weight management, targeted to balance your metabolism.  By curbing the cravings, burning fat and building muscle, ZEN BODI opens the path to health and restores the body's natural mechanisms - delivering what you want most... RESULTS!

My good friend and fellow Jeunesse distributor Jude, has done the full 28 day challenge, see for yourself.  Jude has lost 4 inches pretty much all over in just 28 days!!!! I think you'll agree she looks amazing, Read more here... 



I have been taking for a week and a half now and lost 1" off my waist and 1.5" off my hips.  I have more energy and the Shape is definitely working to curb the cravings.  I don't feel hungry or light headed at all which I have had before with other well known brands ;-) and am actually finding myself able to eat a meal and decide when I've had enough, rather than eating everything on the plate.

I am deliberately not weighing myself as the point of ZEN BODI as I said was fat loss and not weight loss.  Building muscle and losing fat may well lose you weight but it may make you gain weight as obviously muscle is heavier than fat, so let's stick to inches!!!

So I will continue my journey and keep you posted how I get on after my 28 days.  ZEN BODI is not yet available in the UK, so please watch for further updates on it's much anticipated launch.

HOWEVER... If you are interested in taking on the 28 challenge now then we have been able to ship over some 28 day sets direct from the U.S, just email me or message me on Facebook for more details.

Remember Be You Be Flawless,

Fay x





No comments:

Post a Comment