Monday 20 July 2015

The 4 other men in my life...

IT'S TRUE! Just don't tell the hubby 

The below 4 men have been a very important part of my life in the last few months, helping me to learn, teach and change my life and others for the better.  It might sound cliched but I really do mean it! But as I said just don't tell the old man, as I think he'd be a little jealous!


SCOTT LEWIS - Chief Visionary Officer, Jeunesse Global

Scott has literally grown up in the business.  Exposed to multi-level marketing when he attended his first industry event at ten, he then gained a great deal of experience working for a multi-level marketing support service company owned by Randy and Wendy. This gave Scott the ability to recognize existing and emerging market trends as well as operational strengths and weaknesses in the industry. Jeunesse is more than just business to Scott, it’s family;  his vision is not only to maintain this standard, but to 'elevate it so that it permeates every facet of the Jeunesse identity and culture'. 

Scott is very much a hands on guy, regularly travelling with his wife Isabel to support distributors and attend corporate events.  He regularly posts on social media and is ever present with regular webinars to keep us fully informed of exactly what is going on in the business.  I find Scott's presence infectious, his vision exciting; I challenge anyone to watch one of his webinars and not feel inspired at the end of it, he has a real passion and has the ability to make you know that you can make a difference, we all can!


VINCENT GIAMPAPA M.D F.A.C.S - Medical Advisor, Jeunesse Global

Vincent Giampapa, or Dr G as I like to call him is Board Certified Plastic Reconstructive Surgeon as well as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He is also the Director of the Plastic Surgery Center Internationalé and The Giampapa Institute for Anti-Aging Medical Therapy in Montclair, New Jersey. 

Dr. G is a pioneer in his field, just read his bio on the Jeunesse website and you'll see just how much of a visionary he is in the world of Anti-ageing; he is the Father of Anti-ageing!  


Dr Nathan Newman MD - Medical Advisor, Jeunesse Global

Emerging from a family of internationally prominent physicians, Dr. Nathan Newman, M.D. is carrying on an important legacy. He is a world-renowned cosmetic surgeon with a fully-accredited and respected cosmetic surgery practice in Beverly Hills, California.

Dr. Newman is constantly striving to develop new and superior methods of achieving natural, undetectable cosmetic results with the least risk and most benefit for each individual. He is an original thinker and innovator, and is ushering in the future of cosmetic surgery.

Both Dr's have worked tirelessly in the research and use of human Stem Cells, This can be seen at it's best with the Jeunesse Luminesce Range...


I owe these men so much as I haven't slept so well, or my hair and nails looked so healthy in a decade after using the AM/PM Essentials and Luminesce! The above were my results after just 30 days.  Guys I owe you my flawless complexion, I don't think women can put a figure on that!

Cliff Walker - Diamond Director, Jeunesse Global 

From Brighton originally, but now living in Uruguay, Cliff has extensive experience in the Sales industry, and subsequently the Network Marketing Industry.  His experience in training and his personal style has allowed him to work globally and he has been able to start his own sales training and consulting company, travelling the world first class rather than business class. 

The thing I love about Cliff and find so inspiring is he has no pre-judgement of people (infact that's one of the first thing he teaches you), if you are ambitious and want more out of life, then Cliff is very happy to help you get there. The moment you speak to him, he makes you feel like an old friend, but boy does he know his stuff!

As he says himself 'I've discovered the secrets to making money on the Internet and enjoy sharing it with my friends'

I have the absolute pleasure of being part of Cliff's downline and cannot wait for many years ahead working with this man!

So 4 men who have shaped and changed me in the last few months, they have not only inspired me, but given me a belief and confidence in myself.  If you'd like to know more about the amazing products featured here or the amazing business opportunity then just click or comment below and I'll give you a call.

I'm always looking for like-minded, hard working people to join me.  So why not take that step today and change your life for the better, let us inspire you!

Fay x

http://www.faystephenson.jeunesseglobal.com/
https://www.facebook.com/BYouBFlawless/

No comments:

Post a Comment