Tuesday 27 October 2015

When in Rome...

So the launch of Zen BODI in Paris last weekend was long awaited! Imagine a product that not only helps you lose inches and build muscle, but it can help maintain healthy blood sugar levels and cholesterol levels! The science behind Zen BODI is just awesome, I would really encourage you to take a look. And yes before you ask Dr Amzallag really does talk like that and is one of the nicest men you could meet!


Before you write this off as yet another 'diet' product, then remember Zen BODI is not about weight loss, it's about weight management.  We have seen lots of results where people have lost a lot of weight which is fantastic! My own business partner Jude Pleuvry dropped 6" and 3 dress sizes in just 12 weeks and this was before we had learnt even more about how best to use Zen when we went to University in Paris.


Doesn't she look great! And after Paris and some great tips from the amazing Dr Giampapa on how to use to it's full potential, Jude has come back and lost a further 2" from that troublesome midriff in just 1 week!!!!  WE CAN SHOW YOU HOW THIS CAN BE DONE!

However the point I also wanted to make was it wasn't all about the weight loss.  I am just over 10st and for my height I should be somewhere nearer the 8st 8oz mark.  However funnily enough at my slimmest I was actually 9st 8oz, because as we all know muscle weighs more than fat.  

My problem is it's 20 years later, I have 3 boys under 10, a husband who looks better now than when we met; he play squash for his country and golfs twice a week.  There certainly isn't time for me to be at the gym 6 days a week, 2 hours a day like i used to (I wish!)... So what can I do to lose that little extra baggage I seem to have amassed over the last 10 years, well that's where Zen BODI comes in.  It allows me to continue with my twice weekly run (okay maybe weekly now my marathon relay is done), continue with my diet the way it is - we eat fairly healthily anyway, it's the glasses of fizz that lets me down - and let me get rid of those thighs and that tummy that have plagued me for so long now.  I know i'm not what people may consider 'fat' but I know I don't have a healthy physique either, all this weight around the midriff is the most dangerous, so is just as important to reduce! 



So I'm going on this journey! The 28 DAY CHALLENGE.  I started today, took my measurements, my weight and my before photos. I'm determined to look great for Christmas and stop having to suck in the old tummy!

So WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME? I have 3 x 28 Day Challenge packs to practically GIVE AWAY at a fantastic price, as long as you'll share your journey with me.  I'd love before and after photos, but happy just to be able to share how your journey goes, even keeping you annon. if you want.  

Jeunesse are so confident in this product, that as with others it comes with a 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on your first purchase.

So WHAT'S TO LOSE, EXCEPT THOSE INCHES!!!! Think my lovely Dr G says it all, thanks again for spending some time with me x



See you all in Rome for the next University! #lovetolearn

Fay x

Fay Stephenson
Pearl Executive - Jeunesse Global
https://www.facebook.com/BYouBFlawless




No comments:

Post a Comment