Thursday 22 October 2015

Party in Paris!

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted but it's been manic here! I've just returned from Jeunesse University in Paris and can honestly say it's been THE most fun! 

From start to finish it's been a joy to attend! Made some amazing friends and met up with good friends who we don't always get the chance to catch up with very often. Here are a few highlights...


This was Judith, Hilary and I on the Eurostar on the way there! We looked decidedly more tired on the way home LOL.




With over 3,500 people attending, it was their biggest University yet!


Friday night 'Diamond Destiny Global' team dinner...


This is how we roll πŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


The Saturday night Sapphire dinner was stunning and great to spend time with some of the best in the business as well as Randy, Wendy, Scott and Isabella the founders and brains behind Jeunesse! 





It seems like a million miles away now but it really was an amazing time! I even got to meet my absolute hero Dr Giampapa but more from him in my next post...


So if you fancy building a global business from your own home and joining me in Rome for an even bigger, even better University, then just ask me how! 




No comments:

Post a Comment