Tuesday 26 May 2015

When was the last time you slept soundly!

Okay so I don't know about you, but since I've had the kids I haven't had a good nights sleep ever.  Waking at the slightest cry in the night or the minutest creak of a door, so when I saw AM/PM Essentials in Jeunesse's range of products I have to admit the thing that excited me the most was the promise of a restful sleep!



It wasn't till I had started taking that I actually took the time to notice there are actually a lot more benefits:

  • Contains powerful vitamins, nutrients, extracts, and antioxidants to help protect your cells from free radical damage
  • Supports natural cellular DNA Repair and helps you maintain healthy cell function
  • Helps regulate your body’s natural biorhythm by increasing your daily energy and providing a more restful, uninterrupted sleep
  • Helps to maintain strong nails and healthy hair
  • Helps to support a healthy immune system
  • Helps you maintain a healthy body composition

So the question is, did it really give me a restful nights sleep and did I have that extra energy in the day?  HELL YEAH!  

I'm not saying this because I am 'selling' Jeunesse, I am saying this because I started using the products and found they really work and want to tell everyone else about them. Big difference!

Within days of using AM/PM Essentials I noticed how much better my sleep was at night, I hadn't slept so soundly in almost 10 years.  I woke feeling refreshed and yes I did have more energy during the day and we can all do with that can't we, cause i don't know about you, but there are never enough hours in the day for me!

What surprised me though were the other benefits, you know the ones mentioned above that I didn't even pay attention to at first.  I have had gels, acrylics, silks you name it on my nails over the years and they have never really recovered.  However two weeks in I couldn't believe how healthy and strong my nails were!




I actually had to cut them down as they had grown so much!

The advised dosage is 2 tablets in the morning (AM) and 2 in the evening before bed (PM) however after 2-3 weeks of taking I cut down to 1 of each a day and found the effect to be just as beneficial, and it means they last twice as long! It's all about finding the balance for you. I genuinely feel so much better in myself that I know these will now be part of my daily routine along with LUMINESCE (more on that in my next post, did I promise that last time?!) for a very long time.  




Jeunesse products are all based around the Y.E.S system, produced to compliment each other and work cohesively with each other using the latest scientific research in anti-ageing.  It's not hype, it is the real thing...

Try it and see for yourself, or follow me as I continue my journey with Jeunesse :-)

Fay x

Fancy winning some Instantly Ageless? Join my Facebook group and keep an eye out for chances to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment